CLITH (Change Lives Through Health) is a non-governmental organization incorporated under the companies act, 1963 (Act 179) in Ghana, West Africa; geared towards promotion of health and getting health services to groups and target communities. We are a team of health professionals, Doctors, Nurses, Nutritionists, Psychologists, Social Workers, Researchers, and other health professional. CLITH is envisioned to support efforts in achieving good health and well-being, goal 3 of the recently adopted SDGs. We achieve this by embarking on extensive free medical outreach, which includes screening for AIDs, Malaria, Hepatitis B and general illness, for all communities and all ages. We also have a flagship project that is geared towards setting health clubs in schools across the country, to promote health through practical teaching with a well-structured syllabus. We are open to working with people that seek to make a difference, both professionals in the health field, and people who are not in the health field but are motivated to touch lives.
The Insider Secrets for Hello World You will carry on to let it operate since you stop by this next report. Nothing might have assisted them longer. Yes, in the event that you should be doing Math. If you should be capable of going into the candidate name in the writing box and vote and […]
Thus, actually before you have printed your guide, you now have a small grouping of people who will likely buy a backup the moment it’s unveiled!
Don’t forget to concentrate on using the usage of voice to create your essay more captivating. The article should concentrate on the principal challenges to Caribbean growth along with also the best way to strengthen resilience. Remember, there exist a huge quantity of other professional services, but if you need to put cash into essay […]
This year, 2019, we are in partnership with RAM foundation, to embark on a nationwide Menstrual Hygiene Tour (MHT). The tour is geared towards engaging students (boys and girls) and the community in general on Menstrual and Reproductive Health Education. Our aim throughout this project is to teach best practices in order to maintain optimum […]
- The Insider Secrets for Hello World November 12, 2019
- Thus, actually before you have printed your guide, you now have a small grouping of people who will likely buy a backup the moment it’s unveiled! November 11, 2019
- MENSTRUAL HYGIENE TOUR March 13, 2019
- CLITH NGO TEAMS UP WITH JERRY4LIBRARY PROJECT TO SURPRISE HOSPITALS IN GREATER ACCRA REGION August 30, 2018
- World Heart and Stroke Day – Preventing Heart Diseases and Stroke through Good Nutrition September 29, 2017
- World Heart Day 2017: Share the Power – Know heart diseases September 29, 2017
- READY TO JOIN THE EHIE-AGBOZUME (VOLTA REGION) TRAIN? September 21, 2017
- How to wash your hands July 27, 2017
- DOCTOR, I HAVE A “WATERY MOUTH”, ITS PAINFUL! July 27, 2017
- EXERCISE July 17, 2017
Theophilus is a highly motivated individual who is tenacious about improving health and positively impacting the lives of underprivileged people.
Priscilla holds a degree in social work/sociology from one of the renowned universities in Africa; University of Ghana, Legon.
Carl is a nutritionist who has and continues to build stores of experience in the field of Nutrition and Health.
Gifty is pharmacist by profession, she holds a degree in pharmacy from one of the top universities in Ghana.
Dr. Noah is the head of the medical team at CLITH NGO. He is a highly esteemed medical doctor with the passion of reaching out to the less privileged in the society.